- By registering the participant by means of the registration system via the internet, the participant agrees to these general terms and conditions.
- The candidate-participant who wishes to participate in an activity planned by the organisation must register in advance at the latest until the registration date specified by the organisation. Entries made after this date may be refused by the organization.
- The participation fee for the activity for which the participant has registered must be paid at the latest 10 days after the (confirmation of the) registration to the account of the organization, failing which the registration as not existing is considered and/or can be refused by the organisation.
- In case the registration of a participant is considered as non-existent or is refused by the organization - irrespective of the reason - the organization is not responsible or liable for a (minor) participant who nevertheless shows up on the activity. Nor is the organisation responsible or liable for underage participants who are dropped off to take part in an activity for which their registration is considered non-existent or was refused by the organization. The unregistered participant is in that case also not covered by the insurance of the organization. The organisation cannot be held liable for this either.
- The registered participants explicitly authorise the organisation to take individual photos or group photos during or on the occasion of the activities and to publish these photos (online on the website of the organisation, social media, press releases, ...). The organisation ensures that the photos are not offensive and do not violate public order.
- In the event that, during or following an activity, the organisation reprimands a (minor) participant for inappropriate behaviour or harassment, the parents or legal representatives may be invited by the organisation to send their children and stop their participation in the activity. In case of refusal, the organisation can contact the police for removal of the activity. Under no circumstances can a refund of the participation fee be claimed.
- In case the participation of a registered participant has to be cancelled due to force majeure, the participant concerned is entitled to a voucher from the organisation, equal to the participation price of the activity for which it was registered, valid for one year from the cancellation of the participation and for any other activity offered by the organisation. Under no circumstances is the participant entitled to a refund of the participation fee.
- The organization is not liable for damage caused by a participant to third parties or for damage to or loss of goods of third parties or the participant's own goods, regardless of the nature and cause of the damage or loss.
- The participant undertakes to respect the campus rules, of which he or she became aware at the time of the registration or communicated during the activity, throughout the duration of the activity.
- The participant behaves as a good family man and as a normally prudent person with regard to the other participants, the members and the board of the organisation and the goods and materials of the other participants, the members and the board of the organization and third parties.
- The organization is insured for its civil liability. In the event of a claim where cover is provided, the organization is entitled to recover the exemption from the liable participant.
In the event of force majeure, the organisation is not obliged to fulfil its obligations. in that case it can either suspend its obligations for the duration of the force majeure, or dissolve the agreement definitively. Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our own will and control which prevents the fulfilment of our obligations in whole or in part. This includes, but is not limited to: strikes, unexpected traffic jams, accidents on European roads, fire, business interruptions, pandemics, non-delivery or late delivery from suppliers or other third parties,...